Although Santa Claus (Joulupukki) is really busy these days he had some time to travel on the first tram on 4 December with children who have difficult living conditions. From 4 December afternoon you can travel a week long by the Santa Claus tram from Boráros Square to Jászai Mari Square. There’s no doubt that both kids and adults will find travelling by Santa tram a joyful programme.
The vehicle is decorated inside and outside with Santa ornaments. What is more, maybe if you miss the Santa tram you’ll find it worth to wait a little bit more in the cold, just to get on this special shiny and funny tram.
Santa tram runs until 9 December within the timetable of tram 2A, hence it can be used with normal BKV tickets and monthly tickets.
From Jászai Mari Square:
- 5-8 December: first tram goes from 1:20 pm and until 5:50 pm it goes in every 45 minutes
- 9 December: first tram goes at 1:22 pm
- additional trams go at 2:07 pm, 2:52 pm, 3:37 pm
- at 4:52 pm a Light tram goes
- additional Light trams go at 5:37 pm, 6:22 pm, 7:07 pm, 7:52 pm, 8:37 pm
From Boráros Square:
- 5-8 December: first tram goes from 1 pm and until 5:30 pm it goes in every 45 minutes
- 9 December: first tram goes at 1 pm and goes in every 45 minutes
- from 4:30 pm Light tram goes until 8:15 pm
source: bkv.hu, photo: