ODA is a top-notch pizza spot in one of Buda's most charming old houses up the hill. On September 28th, they are teaming up with modern Taiwanese eatery 101Bistro to throw a grill party to remember. The menu will include delicacies for vegans and meat lovers alike, all dishes to be washed down with coriander - Thai Basil soda, beer, or prosecco.
- Lu Wei beef tongue skewers, Dijon mayonnaise.
- Shou pa chicken skewers, sweet soy.
- Charred cauliflower, peanut sauce, coriander & verjus berries (vegan).
- Grilled radicchio, tomato compote, tiger dressing & shiso (vegan).
- Mandarin-white chocolate-coconut cake.
Kids and dogs are welcome.