Over Advent and New Year’s, Sunday brunches at Corinthia Hotel Budapest will be given individual themes, with suitable music and food specialties. Between November 26th and January 1st, these relaxed, comfortable and generous brunches can be the perfect option for anyone who likes to eat well and drink champagne over conversation. A Christmas tree will sparkle from the first brunch onwards, giving the Brasserie & Atrium a festive feel, making it the ideal setting for the delicious dishes.
The themes are as follows:
- November 26, Christmas Tree Lighting Brunch
- December 3, Santa Claus Brunch
- December 10, "Advent in Alsace" Brunch
- December 17, Home for Christmas Brunch
- December 25, The Prince's Christmas Day Brunch
- December 31, New Year's Eve Buffet Dinner
- January 1, Lucky New Year Brunch
We recommend registering in advance via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+36 1 479 4720). Children between the ages of 6-12 can dine for half the price, while children under the age of 6 can eat for free.