Located between Nyugati Railway Station and Margaret Bridge, Morrison's 2 is easily accessible from anywhere in the city. The most eclectic nightclub parties in Budapest are here, all in one place. With 7 dance floors to choose from, everyone can loosen up and enjoy the music style that suits them best. You can add some karaoke to the party vibes, and you can opt for an unlimited drinks package every day. The good news is, partying doesn't have to be limited to the weekend – you can bring your friends here from Monday to Sunday, if you're all over 18, of course. Plus, there's free entry every day until 9 pm. If you're not in the mood for dancing, there's a foosball table, a pool table, a giant led wall for watching the game, and 30 beer pong tables if you're in the mood for a contest. In the winter, you can sip on cocktails in the heated garden, and in the summer you can sit outside with a cool drink in the huge courtyard. Reservations are free every day, and the weekend is particularly busy, so you better save a spot!
Unlimited drinks every day:
- arrival: 6:00 pm -7:00 pm – price: HUF 4,999 (EUR 14)
- arrival: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm – price: HUF 5,999 (EUR 16)
- arrival: 9:00 pm -3:00 am – price: HUF 7,999 (EUR 22)
Unlimited drink on Thursdays:
- arrival: 6:00-9:00 pm – price: HUF 2,500 (EUR 7)
- arrival: 9:00 pm-midnight – price: HUF 4,999 (EUR 14)
- arrival: midnight-3:00 am – price: HUF 7,999 (EUR 22)
Whichever time slot you arrive in, the unlimited consumption option is valid until 03:00 am.