Vintage Garden, one of the most peaceful places of District VII, is found on the edge of Dob Street, near Gozsdu Courtyard. It is a romantic and friendly French bistro, enticing guests with an exquisite interior. The chicken-olive-leek oven-lángos fits on the menu just as perfectly as the tempered shrimp and the coconut panna cotta with mangos. The carefully selected menu also features an excellent wine selection, a candy bar, and delicious cakes, that can all be devoured on the cozy and covered winter terrace, too. If you make your way towards Vintage Garden, don’t forget to book a table!
|PHONE :||+36307906619 |
- Shabby Chic: where to enjoy the vintage lifestyle in Budapest
- Vintage Garden grows with The Sweet
- Top 25 most searched for cafés and restaurants on WLB
- The best spots to drink hot chocolate in Budapest on a cold day
- Pulp Nonfiction: Budapest’s best lemonades and smoothies
- The Land Of Lavender And French Cuisine – Vintage Garden