Villa Bagatell Café
A beautifully refurbished villa in the Buda Hills is home to Villa Bagatelle, where compromises are unknown. The ground floor of the café, found in District XII, is home to Brót Bakery and its fresh artisan breads and pastries. The bistro is found one floor above, housing a café and a breakfast place in one, also enticing guests with delicious lunch menus. At Villa Bagatelle coffee is made with great patience and care. Try a Daniel Moser coffee and enjoy the aromas of espresso.
Tip: As Bagatellini also opened at MOM Park, guests now have the chance to enjoy the mouthwatering meals of Villa Bagatelle there, too.
|Opening hours at Brót Bakery: Monday-Friday: 7am-7pm, Saturday-Sunday: 8am-12pm|
|PHONE :||+36303596295 |
- 21 of Budapest’s best breakfast spots, from low-cost to high-end
- 5 Budapest restaurants that are truly child-friendly
- Where to get breakfast in Budapest – the ultimate list
- Eat your breakfast all day long in Budapest!
- The ice-breaking, the kissing and the re-evaluating
- When Christmas is worth anything in Budapest…