Törökméz is found on Margit Street on the Buda side, near Gül Baba‘s Türbe. Here, guests can unwind all day long amid a wonderfully friendly atmosphere, devouring breakfast, elderflower champagne, rare wines, snacks, French pastries and excellent coffee. This place could be called both a breakfast place, a café, and a deli, however for a while now they have also been serving more serious meals that can make up a lunch or even a dinner. Therefore, probably it is best to call Törökméz a homey locale, where we like popping in for a Saturday brunch.
Tip: We can even run into an acoustic concert here if we’re lucky.
|PHONE :||+36703099031 |
- 8 Budapest cafés with terrific terraces for summer 2017
- 21 of Budapest’s best breakfast spots, from low-cost to high-end
- 4 Budapest restaurants for excellent egg-based breakfast dishes
- 8 great new Budapest coffee shops of 2015
- 12 Budapest breakfast places for all budgets
- A cozy new breakfast nook brightens mornings in Buda