Sarki Fűszeres Deli and Café
Sarki Fűszeres on Pozsonyi út in Budapest is the reincarnation of a small, but rich pantry. The shop and café is a tiny, of-the-wall delicatessen, which they duly prove with the platter named Baltazár Szendvics. The platter filled with hams and cheeses sliced in front of us, bread variations spread with lemon jam, herb butter and olive oil, fried egg and vegetables is a great and filling brunch option.
|PHONE :||+3617877868 |
- 7 winterized terrace hangouts in Budapest
- 21 of Budapest’s best breakfast spots, from low-cost to high-end
- Rising Districts: Pozsonyi Avenue melds classic and modern charms
- Carnivore havens in Budapest
- Eat your breakfast all day long in Budapest!
- The ice-breaking, the kissing and the re-evaluating
- Breakfast places Part 2
- 20 Budapest delis – from grandma’s pantry to Asian flavors
- 5 spots for sipping mulled wine in Budapest