The Palace of Arts (Művészetek Palotája or Müpa for short) is the hub of the Millennial Cultural Centre. It opened in 2005, its cutting-edge design winning it international architectural awards. The complex is home to the 1,525-seat Béla Bartók National Concert Hall, the modern Festival Theatre and the Ludwig Museum, a high-profile gallery of contemporary art.
The concert hall is regarded as one of the best in the world and is booked for years to come with the most prestigious classical conductors and orchestras. It’s not only strings and bowties – performers such as Rufus Wainwright, Elvis Costello and Marianne Faithfull have all appeared in recent years.
Guided tours come with VR headsets and if you’re here in December, you can take advantage of the outdoor ice rink.
|PHONE :||+3615553000 |
- 2019.12.23 15:00, The Nutcracker - A Christmas Dream
- 2019.11.30 , Müpa Winter Open Air
- 2020.01.02 19:30, Félix Lajkó - New Year’s Concert
- 2020.02.02 10:30, Beethoven Marathon
- 2019.12.18 20:00, Jaga Jazzist
- 2020.01.10 19:30, Mein Wien – a night of Viennese music with Jonas Kaufmann
- 2020.05.20 20:00, Damon Albarn