KicsiZso reopened where SzendZso used to be, a three minute walk from the Buda waterfront of Margit híd (Margaret Bridge), during the summer of 2015. They kept the Hungarian flavors and treats straight from producers as well as the breakfast and the lunch menus. Now you can take the daily soup to go, get toasted bagels as well as pestos and jams. The previous place was managed by the two most important Zsoltis of Budapest until Kolosy Ébresztő opened during the summer of 2014 and a year later KicsiZso, so today they both have their own spot in Budapest’s gastro world. This new breakfast place and café with all its flavors and lovely atmosphere is an ideal place to relax.
|PHONE :||+36202002009 |
- 21 of Budapest’s best breakfast spots, from low-cost to high-end
- Where to get breakfast in Budapest – the ultimate list
- Top 25 most searched for cafés and restaurants on WLB
- Carnivore havens in Budapest
- Ice creams around the city
- Eat your breakfast all day long in Budapest!
- Good morning, Budapest! – Top places to have breakfast at
- 10 reasons for Buda – Girls, Normafa, wine and so on