Among the piles of stones, it is great pleasure to come by places like Feneketlen (“Bottomless”) Lake. It can be very relaxing to take a walk in the park, watch the ducks on the lake or lie on a blanket in the grass. We can also exercise in the park: there is a tennis court, a running track, and even a street workout court for those going hardcore. If you would rather unwind and drink a cooling fröccs or eat a light sandwich, drop by Budai Parkszínpad, which also offers carefree relaxation with its deck chairs.
- 5 Budapest parks with free fitness facilities
- 3 beloved Budapest running tracks off the beaten path in Buda
- 7 brilliant spots for sunbathing in Budapest
- The most pleasant lakes in Budapest for spring chill sessions
- Budapest park muster – Mega compilation + map
- Wet ‘n Wild in Budapest
- The most romantic venues of Budapest