Fashion Street/Deák Ferenc utca
Major commercial investment created so-called Fashion Street, pedestrianised Deák Ferenc utca, which connects the transport hub of Deák tér to the main square of Vörösmarty tér. Facing the Kempinski and Ritz-Carlton hotels, a modest row of smart upscale chains beckons shoppers and tourists. Transformed in December, when the whole street and adjoining hotels are decked out for Christmas, Deák Ferenc utca is a busy thoroughfare with benches and a global-chain café offering respite from the browsing.
- Top 10 Christmas fairs of Budapest in 2016
- Monster Bashes: Budapest’s best parties for Halloween 2016
- Events Horizon: what’s happening in Budapest – July 2016
- 8 classic Christmas markets of downtown Budapest in 2015
- 9 divine people-watching places in Budapest
- Top 25 most searched for sights and shops on WLB