If Pest can have a Gerbeaud, then Buda deserves Émile. In the spring of 2015, a new chapter opens in Buda’s gastronomy scene. Guests can find almost everything they need in the II. district villa: the ground-floor counter hides delicious desserts, while the prestigious gallery is perfect for a breakfast, business meetings with coffee, an afternoon tea or a late night champagne.
On the ground floor, we can also find a fine dining restaurant, where, thanks to the open kitchen, we can witness the preparation of each dish. Not to mention the charming garden, which could easily become our favorite starting or ending point for summer nights if we are in the area. If you long for some culinary pampering, the newest member of the Gerbeaud House is a must-try!
|PHONE :||+36305850602 |
- 20 irresistible Budapest ice-cream shops for summer 2017
- 9 Budapest restaurants with enticing terraces for summer 2017
- Budapest’s renewed Émile is a paradise for open-air family dining
- 21 of Budapest’s best breakfast spots, from low-cost to high-end
- 17 of Budapest’s best ice-cream parlors for sizzling summer days
- 17 Budapest restaurants for delightful Valentine’s Day meals
- 8 great new upscale Budapest eateries of 2015
- 12 Budapest breakfast places for all budgets
- 6 temptingly tasteful Budapest lunch menus
- Buda now has its own Gerbeaud: Émile has opened