El Rapido Grill & Tequila Bar
Late eaters may find a new sanctuary at the end of Karinczy Street, in the tiny Mexican buffet: El Rapido, where you can eat freshly made burrito, fajitas, quasedilla, taco and loads of other Mexican and Latin American specialities without unnecessary fuss. The style of the buffet matches that of the heart of Budapest’s underground night-life: in the basement, there is a ruin pub like cave with odd flea market accessories and vibes. There is no cellular reception, for which the most impressive tequila selection in town might compensate a bit. You can also try an escape game in the basement. Timetrap has three very popular tracks so make a reservation as soon as you can.
|PHONE :||+36705298106 |
- 17 of Budapest’s best late-night restaurants for drunken dining
- Worldly Tastes: 9 Mexican eateries in Budapest that entice with spice
- From Russian to Indian food: here are Budapest’s most delicious international diners
- Best of street food in Budapest
- The best dishes after an intoxicating night – Part 2.
- A day in Budapest on a budget