Aria Hotel Budapest
Aria Hotel Budapest is the newest member of the Library Hotel Collection. Luxury, the love of music and the capital’s exceptional architecture inspired the creators of Aria. The façade of the eclectic style building fits well into Hercegprímás Street, and the interior also takes after an apartment building with an inner courtyard. Its four wings all represent different musical trends: classical, opera, jazz, and contemporary. The hotel also features a restaurant, a wine bar, a spa-floor, and a rooftop bar called High Note Sky Bar, where we can enjoy our drinks while sitting right next to the dome of the Basilica.
Tip: In 2017 Aria Hotel was voted the best hotel in the world by TripAdvisor (Travelers’ Choice Awards); in 2018 High Note SkyBar was included on the list of the ten most beautiful rooftop terraces by Condé Nast Traveler.
- 14 lovely Budapest dinner-date events on Valentine’s Day 2017
- Budapest’s Aria Hotel wins first prize in 2017 TripAdvisor awards
- 8 high-spirited Budapest rooftop bars to visit in summer 2016
- 8 superb Budapest spas offering deluxe delight
- 9 fine dog-friendly hotels in Budapest
- 6 Budapest eateries with views of the August 20th fireworks
- Budapest’s Aria Hotel makes a brilliant debut
- 3 new hotels opening soon in Budapest