Anker’t, hiding under Paulay Ede Street 33. is one of the largest downtown beergardens, and the summer projection of Anker Klub. The parent club’s usual style, two courtyards, and a large projector await guests. In the evening, the hottest underground DJs spin the records, and there are regularly held slam poetry evenings for those blessed with greater cultural sensitivity. Anker’t is characterized by tasty foods, minimalist design and a unique atmosphere, and four-legged guests are welcome, as well.
On Sundays, Antik Placc awaits treasure hunters in Anker’t with antique, designer and retro kitsch.
|PHONE :||+36303603389 |
- 10 Budapest hotspots for watching FINA competitions live
- 25 of Budapest’s best terrace hangouts for summer 2017
- 9 of Budapest’s best all-weather ruin pubs
- 3 Budapest ruin pubs bustling with tasteful Sunday markets
- Monster Bashes: Budapest’s best parties for Halloween 2016
- 20 terrific Budapest terrace hangouts for summer 2016
- Where to watch European Football Championship matches in Budapest
- 5 Academy Awards party places in Budapest
- 10 antique, design and produce markets to visit in Budapest this spring
- Top 25 attractions in Budapest: Bars and Clubs
- The best ruin pubs in Budapest – 2014 edition
- The best outdoor places in Budapest
- The best ruin pubs in Budapest
- The hottest spot for hipsters – Anker’t is opening
- The best dishes after an intoxicating night – Part 1.
- The new clubs of 2012: Downtown
- The brand new outdoor places of 2012