Akvárium Klub, the surrounding , and the adjacent Deák Square together constitute the largest and perhaps best-known meeting point of downtown Budapest. Thousands of youngsters gather here night after night to chill out in the park or on the steps of the club. Akvárium Klub is more than a simple bar: it is a culture center with a wide musical repertoire from mainstream to underground. There is always a good concert and a smashing exhibition, performance, or other event happening here, in a friendly scene, situated right in the city center. Furthermore, Volt-Lokál found inside brings the atmosphere of the best festivals to Budapest week by week.
Tip: If you find yourself craving for an amazing pizza after/before a concert, just target the place called Digó, next to the steps of the club.
|PHONE :||+36308603368 |
- 2019.09.28 11:00, International Coffee Day 2019
- 2019.10.11 23:30, Akvárium Klub – Roni Size, Krafty Kuts and MC Dynamite
- 2019.10.11 20:00, Akvárium Klub – Foreign Beggars
- 2019.10.25 19:30, Akvárium Klub – Scarlxrd
- 2019.09.19 , Telekom Electronic Beats Festival
- 2019.11.10 20:00, Akvárium Klub – Victor Wooten
- 2019.11.15 23:30, Andy C & Dillinja