This winter you can go ice-skating again to Eiffer Square where professional trainers, games and discounts are waiting for you. Organizers created a special atmosphere for those who want to spend their free time actively and joyfully. You can find the skating rink in the heart of Budapest, near Nyugati Railway Station.
Ice rink on Eiffel Square this year again! In the heart of Budapest, right next to Nyugati Railway station in a whole new atmosphere. One of the city’s cheapest and best located ice rink opens its’ gates on the 26th November and will welcome all the lovers of this winter sport until the end of February.
Daily tickets are 500 HUF however with a student concession card it is only 400 HUF! What they offer: professional coaches, games and contests and different discounts.
- adult daily ticket: 500,- Ft
- student daily ticket: 400,- Ft
- adult ticket for 8 times: 3.500,- Ft
- student ticket for 8 times: 2.800,- Ft
- pensioner ticket for 8 times: 2.800,- Ft
- skate rental: adult 900,- Ft /student: 700,- Ft
- sharpening: 1.000,- Ft
- ice-hockey: from 13.000 Ft/hour
Eiffel Square Skating Rink (closed)
1062 Budapest, 55-57. Teréz körút 55-57.