You might also like...
Date: October 6th 2011 (Thursday) 1 pm - 6 pm
Registration: Until 5th October 2011 at email@example.com
Location:Continental Hotel Superior Budapest Hungária saloon
Participation fee: The conference is free. To participate, register at firstname.lastname@example.org We’re inviting: Representatives of urban tourism, urban development, gastronomy, culture, design, service and every enquirer who are committed to Budapest’s development.
Conference blocks:1 pm - 1.15 pm: WeLoveBudapest Introduction 1.15 pm - 2.30 pm: In the city
- Gábor Jakab - Continental Hotel Superior Budapest, Sales Executive
- Single trips, online reservations vs. organized trips
- Péter Gauder - Urbanissimus Nkft., Director, Architect-Urbanist
- Budapest’s place in Europe: how will Budapest become a progressive metropolis?
- Judit Maróthy - Budapest Underguide, Executive Manager
- Under/Guide: Changed travel habits in the name of experience based sightseeing
- Edina Burai, Emese Gál - Program Deluxe, Managers
- Budapest Deluxe: Budapest as the next luxury destination?
- Weber Mario - CityTour Hop on Hop off Kft, Executive Manager
- The success and contradictions of Hop-on hop-off sightseeing
- Lajos Bíró – Bock Bisztró,Co-Owner, Executive Chef
- The Hungarian gastro map: tradition and evolution
- Zoltán Benkő - Laci!Pecsenye? Restaurant, Innio Winebar, Co-Owner
- Wine and the capital: Budapest as wine royalty?
- Gianni Annoni - Trattoria Pomo D'oro Restaurant, Co-Owner
- Style and Quality: An Italian perspective of gastronomical advancements in Hungary
- Zoltán Nagy - Boutiq'Bar, Owner
- Finding the way of bar culture: Service/Quality vs. Conventions/Price quality
- Zoltán Ács - Design Terminal, Creative Executive
- Hungarian designers and the market: Big market small profit?
- Ábel Zsendovits - Szimpla Kert, Co-Owner
- Ruin pubs as Hungaricums and as brand making participants
- Gergely Csókay - 4BRO Bistro, Ötkert Club, Budapest Fridge Festival, Co-Founder
- Community building and the success of the new type marketing in the entertainment business
- Jean-Christophe Bonis - Oxymore Inc., CEO
- "Brand content - New media - Digital strategies in Budapest"
- William Clothier - Brody House, Co-Owner
- Preserving and creating values in Budapest Architecture and Social Life
- Artist Robinson - Raleigh Studios, Head of Productions
- New Star on the Horizon: Is Budapest the new capital of the CEE film production?
- Bognár Botond – Villa Budapest, Owner
- Culture and Development: Putting Budapest on the map of Contemporary Art
- András Simonyi – Former Hungarian Ambassador to the United States (2002-2007)
- Rocking the Capital: How did the music change the way people think about Budapest?
6.15 pm - Informal conversation, wine tasting with Bolyki Vinery and Etyeki Kúria.
For conference participants we recommend Araz Restaurant's noon menu with free lemonade. During intermission and at the end of the conference we provide a house gaze opportunity.
Parking in the garage is HUF 400/ hour.Araz Restaurant Lunch menu 06.10.2011, Thursday
Burmese fish soup with anchovy toast Pork knuckle with cabbage hash browns Lavender panna cotta HUF 1490 with free lemonade 06.10.2011, Thursday
Cream of spinach soup with poached egg Breaded chicken breast nuggets with steamed vegetables HUF 1290 with free lemonade